eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Kids Backpacks Store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TOMO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:05 am    Post subject: Kids Backpacks Store Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

New seller on Ecrater here, we provide children's backpacks

http://tomo.ecrater.com/

Last edited by TOMO on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. I note that you are in China and may not be aware that most parents in the USA, for their child's safety, are being told to not have their child's name on their clothes or anything else that is theirs that could give their name away to a predator. Calling a child that doesn't know you by their name, makes the child more open to advances by a predator. You may have a hard time selling your product. I can see other problems in your store, but the personalization may be the biggest reason you may not get the sales that you are hoping for,
TOMO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Welcome. I note that you are in China and may not be aware that most parents in the USA, for their child's safety, are being told to not have their child's name on their clothes or anything else that is theirs that could give their name away to a predator. Calling a child that doesn't know you by their name, makes the child more open to advances by a predator. You may have a hard time selling your product. I can see other problems in your store, but the personalization may be the biggest reason you may not get the sales that you are hoping for,

Hello, thank you so much for your suggestion and let me know the diffrent in USA. In China, Japan and Korea, people would like to make name on kids' clothes and shoes and bags, also kids would love the things with their name, and the most important if kids lost their way, that would be more easier let people help the kids to find their parents. Personalization is our special service to meet people requirment. We also provide normal backpacks.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not saying that kids wouldn't like them, but it is now considered unsafe. Not saying that no one would order them, but if you find them not selling with names, that is why.
TOMO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
I'm not saying that kids wouldn't like them, but it is now considered unsafe. Not saying that no one would order them, but if you find them not selling with names, that is why.

Hello, thank you for your suggestion. we also offer non-personalization items.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: