eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

my new store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mitracrafts

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:17 am    Post subject: my new store Reply with quote

Hello buddies
Just started my store.I dont have any big experience..your feedback and suggestions most welcome Rolling Eyes
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mitra and welcome to eCRATER.

I would suggest that you go through many of the threads here for new stores where we have tried to advise new sellers of some problems with their stores and follow that advice. I have arthritis and my fingers aren't up to repeating (typing) much of what I have said to others tonight, but you have some things that vitally need to be fixed. One BIG one is your titles. Also you need for the American market, measurements in inches along with the metric. And much more descriptions for your descriptions.

Something like your purse, you need to have photos of the inside and showing as well as telling what kind of lining is inside. Are there pockets, etc. You have three photos of the front of the purse, but none of the back or insides.
mitracrafts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Hi
Thank you so much for kindly replying me though you have problem in your fingers.
I shall go through those thread & do necessary changes suggested by you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: