eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Sales

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Delvi-International

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:52 pm    Post subject: Sales Reply with quote

Hi there, Please help me again? I have come onto this forum before and got great advice. I have over 1100 products, been on eCrater for a year now and only have 5 sales. I sell very unique, hard to find, treasures from Africa. Please any suggestions would be an incredible help
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What have you done to promote your items? Also, have the same first sentence for EVERY item may count against you in Google Land. Same for have shipping included in your titles. Your description should only be about the item. Shipping info should be in faq's.

This item, http://delvi-international.ecrater.com/p/25485453/handmade-bead-flip-flops-size-5-36 Beautiful, but if I were wanting a similar pair, I would look for blue and white flip flops. You don't have the colors listed in the title.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Sales Reply with quote

Delvi-International wrote:
Hi there, Please help me again? I have come onto this forum before and got great advice. I have over 1100 products, been on eCrater for a year now and only have 5 sales. I sell very unique, hard to find, treasures from Africa. Please any suggestions would be an incredible help

You are asking a question in a thread that is devoted exclusively to Promoting your store, where YOU are doing the promoting on the page. You question would most likely be better served in the thread called Help.

One of the things I would suggest is to five some background on the tribespeople that make these items.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: