eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

products are disapproved from Google and not listed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
express-dealsbay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All

I checked this in Ecrater FAQ's but there was no mention of this advertising level. Does this still apply if you want your listings to show up in Google Search ? I thought i read somewhere in the forum once your Google feed is approved your listings show up in Google Shopping
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what you mean by "this advertising level". All items listed on eCrater are submitted to Google Shopping unless your items are listed in the Adult only category or you don't accept electronic payments. If you do not complete your Google attributes, Google Shopping will probably disapprove your items even though they are included on the feed.

If you sell an item to a customer who came directly to your store, there are no fees on eCrater. If you sell an item to a customer who reached your item through the eCrater Marketplace, then you will owe a FVF to eCrater equal to 2.9% of the item or items cost. You are not charged a FVF on shipping.

After you have been here long enough to have sales which result in an invoice from eCrater and you have paid your invoices, then you are eligible to increase the % you pay for your FVF which allows eCrater to bid higher in ads for your items. If an item sells through one of the ads, you are charged FVF at higher level, but you will be charged the basic level if the sale came through the marketplace from a basic organic search.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: