eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New to ecrater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Canovacustomcreations

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject: New to ecrater Reply with quote

Hey new to ecrater here... obviously. Specializing in custom gaming computer Canova Custom Creations computers are built custom for each customer not prebuilt or resold. All hardware is new and current generation tech from their respective manufacturers with factory warranty along with a 1 Year parts and labor warranty from us. All Computers are assembled by and and thoroughly tested before shipment. Please message me for a fully custom build to your specs. http://canovacustomcreations.ecrater.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Every time I see a new generation of computers I am reminded of my first computer and it was also custom made and top of the line at that point with would you believe 210MB hard drive!!!! ROFL It was also the most expensive computer I ever had. My last desk top I got for free brand new to test it and review and I think I'm up to 8 GB, but unfortunately came with Windows 10 which we HATE! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I now understand those crazy commercials that they had out for a while talking about how our kids would never have to upgrade. That is because Windows 10 jumps into our computers every chance it can get and jumbles things up. My packing slip template suddenly changed format about a week ago and it is taking extra time to get it fixed every day.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: