eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Please..
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreenleafID

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:59 pm    Post subject: Please.. Reply with quote

can we see on the ecreator if our items are added to the cart? or can we see the details of our store dashboard?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is eCRATER not ecreator.

No we can not see if something has been added to a buyers cart, although since buyers do not register here, if they don't check out when they are done shopping, nothing would stay in a cart for them.

As to a store dashboard, I'm not sure what you are looking for as such. eCRATER does not have a bunch of forms and all sorts of tracking of things like some venues. So I/we need to know specifically what you are looking for to know whether or not that is information you can see.
GreenleafID

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to see my shop traffic.. and some to see on my dashboard
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenleafID wrote:
can we see on the ecreator if our items are added to the cart? or can we see the details of our store dashboard?
Since buyers do not have accounts on eCRATER, items they place in their cart are deleted from the cart system when they leave the site. They can shop and place many items in their cart, but they must complete the sale before leaving. There is no system in place to allow a seller to know what a buyer placed in their cart until they complete the checkout.

GreenleafID wrote:
I just want to see my shop traffic.. and some to see on my dashboard
When you sign into your eCRATER store you are looking at your eCRATER Administration page. This page is your "Store Dashboard" and all the tools available to a seller on eCRATER are available from this page.

If you want to see your shop traffic you have 2 options. First, click on the link to Products.and scroll down to see the list of products currently listed in your store. To the left of the photo is the number of times someone looked at that page during the current month. This number includes everytime you look at the page as well as others. This number resets to a blank at the end of the month. There is no tool provided by eCRATER to see the total number of views a page has received beyond the current month. If you want more detailed information about where those hits came from, a running total of views, exclude your own views, plus additional information, you can sign up for Google Analytics. Once you sign up for this service on Google (it is free) you will be given an ID number. Once you get your store ID number, return to your eCRATER Admin page, scroll down to Account: > Options and click on Options. Scroll down until you see Enable Google Analytics, put a checkmark in the box by the title and add your Google Analytics ID number to the first box. If you have opened stores on eCRATER UK and AU, you can also sign up for Google Analytics accounts for each of those stores and add the number in this same area. You will need to go to Google and sign into your Google Analytics account to view the information gathered by Google.
GreenleafID

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much for the information, only for me to see our items in the basket, it means they don't exist
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenleafID wrote:
thank you very much for the information, only for me to see our items in the basket, it means they don't exist

As Sheila said, you can not see any item in a customer's basket whether your item or someone else's. Until they are purchased they show in your store and you will have no idea if someone is interested in them. So I don't know how/what you mean about them not existing.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and, to add to what Moon said, they will remain in your store if the payment type is not instant. You can accept non instant payment types, but that negates inventory control, and you must manually place listings on hold when they sell via that method.
GreenleafID

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry I don't understand.. do you mean the payment method in my shop is wrong?
GreenleafID

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry I don't understand.. do you mean the payment method in my shop is wrong?
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your payment method is correct. There is an option to set other payment options such as check or money order but that is not advised.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lastade-designs wrote:
Your payment method is correct. There is an option to set other payment options such as check or money order but that is not advised.

Not only is it not advised, it would cost you a small fortune to cash them at a bank in your country!
GreenleafID

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i understand that .. but i think for the easiest payment i think this is the best for transactions between countries .. and almost everything in the country around you mostly use this
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenleafID wrote:
yes i understand that .. but i think for the easiest payment i think this is the best for transactions between countries .. and almost everything in the country around you mostly use this

PayPal is acceptable almost every country. If you have a PP acct. a buyer can choose PP and pay with a credit card or a PP balance. PP does the currency exchange and you don't have to worry about it. It means you are paid at the time of purchase.
GreenleafID

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for the info.. it's just that I don't know what you mean by PP account I have never heard of that type of payer.. because so far my payments are usually from outside my country using paypal/payooner
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ GreenleafID, PayPal is often called PP once the full name of PayPal has been written. It's quicker than writing the full name every time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: