eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Please help me to see how to improve this issue! thank you v

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kovisi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:53 am    Post subject: Please help me to see how to improve this issue! thank you v Reply with quote

Hello, everyone! I am a new seller of ECRATER, I am from China.
Recently I added new products, gongle shopping included, give a message: .... 115 Reserved range GTIN ...... I made some changes, but gongle shopping or have this tip. Which can tell me what is the meaning of this tip? Thank you![/img]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Google,
Quote:
You submitted a value for the 'gtin' attribute that is in the reserved range and hasn't been released for use yet by GS1, the organization that maintains GTIN standards.
https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7000684?hl=en

You should contact the manufacture to get valid GTINs for your products. You can not assign GTINs yourself, the numbers have to be on file as assigned by the manufacture. If the manufacturer did not pay to have valid GTIN numbers assigned by GS1, then you should use the Google Attribute identifier_exists with a value of False (or No).
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suspect that part of your trouble is you are selling knock-offs which is not allowed here. You also have listings that are not in English, against eCRATER rules. You are using branded names to advertise your products such as Barbie - also not allowed. Besides selling things that can get you suspended from this site, your English writing skills needs a lot of work and you need someone that can help you write coherently.

One example of the poor writing is your note here calling Google gongle. Not an answer to your question, but problems that need fixed before you proceed.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are using Google attributes as your descriptions. They belong on their own page and filled in the form on the attributes page. You really do need to get help with your English.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: