eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How to get more sales and traffic.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Studywithme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:20 am    Post subject: How to get more sales and traffic. Reply with quote

Hello, how can i increase my traffic/sales? I have posted my ads on social media such as google plus and pineterist but that doesnt seem to go any good. I also have high advertising fee of 12%. Other sellers, selling similar/exact items as me are getting far more sales (3-4 times more). I am relatively new seller (1.5 months). I am guessing that is the case-- that I am a new seller. Does traffic/sales increase the longer your selling. Please advise thank you.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have permission from the publishers to sell the PDF copies of their books?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I don't mind reading a novel or even a regular non-fiction book, I wouldn't want my textbooks on that kind of platform. I want to be able to highlight, flip back and forth, get comfy on the couch or chair with a snack by my side while studying. I realize that is across the board for all seller of e/books.

I also echo what Sheila said. Do you have authorization to sell these books?
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: How to get more sales and traffic. Reply with quote

Studywithme wrote:
Hello, how can i increase my traffic/sales?

I can't answer your question. I don't know any magic answer. But here's some additional information that might help to be successful using the forum:

You posted the same question in 2 forums...that's not a good idea, not least of all b/c responses will be scattered. And you posted the other thread in the Promote Your Store forum, which is reserved exclusively for, as the name suggests, promoting your store. Here are the guidelines for the Promote forum: https://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=6949 . It might be a good idea to contact eCrater and have the Promote post removed, rather than moved, since it's a duplicate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: