eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

domain name

View previous topic :: View next topic  
perfumesandmore12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:59 am    Post subject: domain name Reply with quote

hi

do you know how can i change my domain name example.ecrater.com to something else?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can change it for a fee. I can't remember the amount, but it isn't outrageous. But you will lose any links you already have and with only 16 items, I think closing this store and starting over is the way to go. Hope this helps a bit.

I may have read your post wrong, do want to get rid of the ecrater part? Our your store name? Sorry if I misread your question.
perfumesandmore12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:40 am    Post subject: domain name Reply with quote

i want to keep the ending ecrater.com
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need more help than a domain name change, which would cost you $60/year here, plus the cost of the domain name from wherever you buy it at. eCRATER doesn't sell domain names, but will let you use yours for a fee.

You have an identical photo for each item that you have for sale, along with an identical 'description' which means pretty much nothing.
Quote:
100% pure woman perfume without alcohol

Are these official samples of the different perfumes? Are you sourcing them from the manufacturers? Because it looks as if you have counterfeit perfume that you are trying to sell. Even if not counterfeit, you really need to personalize each listing; photo and description.
perfumesandmore12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject: domain name Reply with quote

Perfumes are not samples.Each perfume is 10 ml. Perhaps you are right that they look counterfeit becouse of the photo, but they are not, and the photo is exactly this.It is the same bottle for every perfume.Each bottle has a different fragrance.I will write more informations the next days.

thanks
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: