eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

looking for seller

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bieber-1942

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:04 am    Post subject: looking for seller Reply with quote

Thank you for your suggestions. I would like to find out who the seller is for order 3985642. I have sent messages several times but no answer. This is my !st time using ecrater and it has not been a good experience.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear this. Please don't lump all of us into the same category as we have many terrific sellers here. Unfortunately, none of us here on the Seller Forum can help you, since we have no access to other seller's selling records. Only the eCRATER team does (and of course whoever sold you what you are waiting for). Have you found the emails concerning your order yet? That should tell you who your seller was. If you have written them several times, with no response, I'm sorry and if this is how they run their 'business', eCRATER should suspend them.

Did you send eCRATER a note? They WILL get back to you with a personal note. The team backing us up is not large and so you may wait a day or two to get an answer, but they WILL get back to you.

The fact that just one transaction that went awry has turned you off of eCRATER is why some of us get so frustrated with bad sellers. People getting a bad deal on Amazon or eBay, think nothing of going back to them, but one transaction here that didn't meet expectations, and none of us will get that buyer's business again. Evil or Very Mad
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: