eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Want to get Sales... Need Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HomeBedding

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:28 am    Post subject: Want to get Sales... Need Help Reply with quote

Hello....

I am new on eCRATER and i have listed some of my bedding products, and my item get shipped from USA so need help how can i get some orders, can you please help me.

Need some sales Rolling Eyes
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed this while looking at your site to see if I would be of help.

Quote:
Out of Stock Items

If you place an order, and one of the items are on back-order, you may choose to have the in-stock items delivered immediately. The remaining item will be sent as soon as it is back in stock, with no additional delivery charge.

On eCRATER you are not allowed to have things listed and available for sale when they are sold out. They must be put on hold at least.

I also notice that your phrasing when writing is a bit different. You may want to get an American to help you rewrite some of your text.

You said in your post here, that your items are shipped from the US however, on the listing itself it says it is coming from India which most people would expect very long shipping time. That could be a deal breaker.

What sorts of things have you done to promote your items? On eCRATER we are, for the most part, responsible for dealing with our own advertising of our products. you can't just list things and hope that they will sell. Let us know what you have done so far so we have a better understanding to help you.
welding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind that your store (like all of ours) is an obscure corner of the internet your customers have never heard of before. To give your customers the confidence to try buying something from you, your items should be well-written and presented, and policies should be clear. Take the advice in Moonwishes' post seriously.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: