eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello, Just started here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beyond-ordinary63

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:18 am    Post subject: Hello, Just started here Reply with quote

I have been on feebay since 2007 and the search for another place to sell my things has been put into overdrive. I was hurt at work with no coverage at all. The fee they charge on the amount I pay on shipping is ludicrous even if bought off of ebay. I have taken something I overheard the other day personally " you get what you expect". So I am going to plow into this site and expect it to produce results. Still waiting after a week for the 80 ebay items to import. I thought to myself isn't it interesting that ebay does not import from other sites. I am glad to have found this site, and look forward to the journey.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! When you get the download done you will need to edit the listings. Sometimes it is easier just to load them manually. Many of us did. I had over 5000 items in inventory that I brought over from ebay.
zacks5thavenue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:20 pm    Post subject: shipping on ebay Reply with quote

I never used the shipping they offer there or through Paypal. I have always used USPS direct for printing out shipping labels. I save where I can for myself and the buyer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: