eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How to contact Google about feeds if eCrater has control?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dccollectibles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:13 am    Post subject: How to contact Google about feeds if eCrater has control? Reply with quote

I am so sick of being unable to ask Google anything about our legit gtins, when places like eBay can make up whatever the heck they want and it's given a pass. I need to be able to contact Google directly about things and it appears we don't have that ability since it requires a legitimate feed--which eCrater takes care of. Now I don't mind that, but when it prevents ever being given clearance to know why items that have been listed for literally YEARS continue to be disapproved. It's unfair advantage to places like ebay and sorry to say, but it's making me rethink my pledge never to use places like that again. I've already begun moving listings over to other platforms which are giving more direct access to Google Shopping complaints.

Don't mistake my intention. I really appreciate the offerings that eCrater have provided and their mostly hands-off approach, but there needs to be more control over our feeds before any more minor additions to "improve" the place.

Double posted. Please delete this post.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: