eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google Feed Says Items Inserted But Not Coming Up In Google
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at when I tried to answer your questions about your placement due to you not having paid fees yet. I was tired and made hash of the sentence, so trying again.

That is not a problem. Ecrater knows you haven't sold anything to make any fees and they don't charge you until 2 weeks after the month ends that you owed fees in. Technically you don't have to pay any fees if you don't want to, but if you don't, you visibility on GS will become nil. But if you are selling enough stuff by your own promotional efforts then you may not want to pay a fee. i have mine at the lowest level because i didn't see any noticeable changes in sale patterns when using the higher level of fees. I don't mind paying them, as I think that helps the team, but currently it is hard enough to make ends meet without paying out more money than I need to in fees.

Both Sheila and I have confirmed that your inventory is showing, so I would suggest that you go ahead and keep listing more inventory as the more items you have, the bigger notice you will receive from the bots and search engines. Invenotry under 100 items is barely a micro-drop in the ocean of on-line selling. You want to get up to being at least a full drop to be seen, if not more.

And yes, ecrater does all your submissions for you. You just have to be sure that your attributes are correct. Attributes are basically another way of saying category. Not everyone understand that. I was doing a massive listing this morning and bumped into several pages on Amazon that had apparently been started by someone that had no clue what they were doing. They had a bunch of sewing patterns listed in the toy category! They had even put down an age range for them, and in the title the last numbers in the sizes had been dropped. In other words, none of the 'attributes' of the listing were correct. My son also sells what I do and he loves to tell me that I do too much when listing there, but I wanted to kick him in the hind end as he had listings under each of these messed up pages and I could tell nothing had sold from them. He hadn't bothered to fix it himself and most likely he will sell his item before me now that I have the listing fixed, but I just can't list on pages that are a mess!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Re Reply with quote

express-dealsbay wrote:
Thanks Sheila, are you positive the 18 items are showing in GS UK, and is my shop name coming up on the left hand side amongst Ebay owners etc.
Its strange its not working for me and i'm doing the same search...

Another thing about this is that the GS search is not static (which means that all customers will not see the same result for the exact same search terms). The GS search has some knowledge of what you have already (possibly recently) searched for, and may try to align the results with those searches. IIRC, there is also a concern about if the browser is currently logged into some Google account. In the past I have seen that clearing the login would cause the results to change. Like I said, the GS results are not static.
Bundlelots

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:47 pm    Post subject: New to ecrater- questions about google shopping. Reply with quote

Hello. I'm new to ecrater. Ive been selling on mercari for almost 2 years and I was looking for a more independent platform and came Cross ecrater. Im very excited. I have added a couple items, slowly but I'm getting there lol. My google shopping just went today but it says active but 0 items processed. This was the first feed. Does it take a couple times before they are l
Processed or have I done something wrong? Ive never done google shopping so I'm new to that also. Should I wait to see if the next feed goes through? Any advice would help. Thank you all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: