eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

where to set up for size?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sports66

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:49 am    Post subject: where to set up for size? Reply with quote

i did not find any place to set up size? could anyone help me?
thank you in advance
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
express-dealsbay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: where to set up for size? Reply with quote

sports66 wrote:
thank you in advance

Do you mean in relation to the Google attributes ? try doing a google search for "ecrater community google attribute size " and topics from the forum with the relevant info should come up
sports66

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: where to set up for size? Reply with quote

express-dealsbay wrote:
sports66 wrote:
thank you in advance

Do you mean in relation to the Google attributes ? try doing a google search for "ecrater community google attribute size " and topics from the forum with the relevant info should come up

not,i am uploading products in my store,but i need to set different size for the products
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will need to create a new listing for each size. Make sure your title reflects the size early in the title. If your product comes in different colors and different sizes you'll need a seperate listing for each size in each color.

Once you create the first listing, find the listing in your Product list and click on the icon that looks like 2 sheets of paper. This will duplicate the listing minus the photos. (Having no photos is a quick check to make sure you are editing a copy of the listing rather than the original listing. Make your changes to the title and description, add new photos, update your Google attributes, and click Update & Exit. This will save a lot of time compared to adding each one from scratch.

Since the search engines like to see activity in stores AND they like to see lots of items, this feature helps with both.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if you are moaning inside about having to set up sepearate listings for each size and color, it is a good way to prevent errors that buyers make and then them complaining about, 'I ordered size 5 in red and you sent size 10 in green'. You will actually be able to send them a url of the page as well as when something sells, the titles of the product shows clearly in the order to show what they bought.

Plus as Sheila mentioned you get a whole lot more hits by search engines, the more you have listed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: