eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile
  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   
Log inLog in

products are disapproved from Google and not listed
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bestsaddlesntack



Posts: 8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:24 am    Post subject: products are disapproved from Google and not listed Reply with quote

Hello Friends
I am selling horse saddle and picked the correct category but still showing
6 products are disapproved from Google and not listed in Google Shopping. Please add all required attributes
Invalid GTIN value

I picked most of the required attributes but if missing something please tell me
product made by me so using my own brand name and own mpn
i dont have UPC
mpn-660
upc-does not apply
brand-orlov hill leather
color brown
material-leather
identifier_exists-fales

can someboy help, what is wrong in here

Thank you
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore



Posts: 16470

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically this:
Quote:
upc-does not apply
If you don't have a upc or one of the required attributes you use: identifier_exists:false
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore



Posts: 16470

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those saddles are great looking! May I offer a few more comments? Ignore if you like. the first is if you have two sizes, make two listings, one for each size that way there is no confusion in knowing what your customer wants and if they didn't give you that (there really isn't a good set up for that, you don't have to play email tag waiting for them to get back to you. Having more listings also helps you have more of a presence on line so more chance to be seen and sell.

Also you need to run your description through a spelling and grammer check as you have lots of errors that takes away from being professional looking.

You mention that you make these yourself and then say they are "Its not just a saddle, its ORLOV HILL ". Who what is Orlov Hill? And why would someone want a saddle from them?
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bestsaddlesntack



Posts: 8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Basically this:
Quote:
upc-does not apply
If you don't have a upc or one of the required attributes you use: identifier_exists:false


thank you for reply , the attributes I am using already describe in above message.
why getting error
invalid GTIN
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bestsaddlesntack



Posts: 8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Those saddles are great looking! May I offer a few more comments? Ignore if you like. the first is if you have two sizes, make two listings, one for each size that way there is no confusion in knowing what your customer wants and if they didn't give you that (there really isn't a good set up for that, you don't have to play email tag waiting for them to get back to you. Having more listings also helps you have more of a presence on line so more chance to be seen and sell.

Also you need to run your description through a spelling and grammer check as you have lots of errors that takes away from being professional looking.

You mention that you make these yourself and then say they are "Its not just a saddle, its ORLOV HILL ". Who what is Orlov Hill? And why would someone want a saddle from them?


Thanks for replying on this.
your idea of making separate listing for each size is good idea. Will try to split in two.
about errors I will check if I can do that , I wrote what I know . I think I am not good in writing professionally
Orlov Hill is brand name of my product , if any one search on google . they may find information . Appreciate your time and suggestion.

Still awaiting for professional advice on attributes
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore



Posts: 16470

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestsaddlesntack wrote:
MoonwishesStore wrote:
Basically this:
Quote:
upc-does not apply
If you don't have a upc or one of the required attributes you use: identifier_exists:false


thank you for reply , the attributes I am using already describe in above message.
why getting error
invalid GTIN


You are getting the error because you are not using the proper information. You can not use "does not apply" as a value. This is at least the one of main reasons you aren't getting your attribute to work. Also in the "identifier_exists-fales" false is spelled wrong so google will ignore it/call it an error - they don't fix spelling errors. I'm not sure if you are putting these attributes on the the actual page that comes up when you click on the G button on the left side of the page. Please note that only a colon should seperate the attribute name and attribute value not a dash/hyphen.

Not sure what professional advice you are expecting as this is a seller's forum. You will only get answers from other sellers. If you want you can send an email to the ecrater team and they should answer you within a few days. Other sellers may pop in and lend their comments as well.

Quote:
Will try to split in two.


That is a super easy fix. Copy and paste on of the listings and hange the number from 15 16 to just 15 in the title and in the description and then the other copy just have 16 in titles and description. Should only take a minute or two.

Quote:
about errors I will check if I can do that , I wrote what I know . I think I am not good in writing professionally


For someone that makes such a remarkable detail work in your saddles, I would think that you would want the same attention to details in your listings as well. This is why God inspired someone to make a spell checker and grammer checker for those of us that need it. Do you have a spouse that is a better writer that could take care of this for you? There are all sorts of places on the internet that you can hire someone to do it for you if your computer programs can't do a spell check. As someone with dyslexia, I know I make heavy use of those programs.

Quote:
Orlov Hill is brand name of my product , if any one search on google . they may find information


Why expect someone to have to go to google or wherever to find out more about you. There is an about page that you can tell your story about your company, you also have a page to spell out selling terms, refunds, etc., You seem to already have a logo, that stylized O, on your hangtags on your saddles, you should post that logo where it says your logo here.

I would like to see all sellers here to be successful as success builds on success, we will all do better.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bestsaddlesntack



Posts: 8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
bestsaddlesntack wrote:
MoonwishesStore wrote:
Basically this:
Quote:
upc-does not apply
If you don't have a upc or one of the required attributes you use: identifier_exists:false


thank you for reply , the attributes I am using already describe in above message.
why getting error
invalid GTIN


You are getting the error because you are not using the proper information. You can not use "does not apply" as a value. This is at least the one of main reasons you aren't getting your attribute to work. Also in the "identifier_exists-fales" false is spelled wrong so google will ignore it/call it an error - they don't fix spelling errors. I'm not sure if you are putting these attributes on the the actual page that comes up when you click on the G button on the left side of the page. Please note that only a colon should seperate the attribute name and attribute value not a dash/hyphen.

Not sure what professional advice you are expecting as this is a seller's forum. You will only get answers from other sellers. If you want you can send an email to the ecrater team and they should answer you within a few days. Other sellers may pop in and lend their comments as well.

Quote:
Will try to split in two.


That is a super easy fix. Copy and paste on of the listings and hange the number from 15 16 to just 15 in the title and in the description and then the other copy just have 16 in titles and description. Should only take a minute or two.

Quote:
about errors I will check if I can do that , I wrote what I know . I think I am not good in writing professionally


For someone that makes such a remarkable detail work in your saddles, I would think that you would want the same attention to details in your listings as well. This is why God inspired someone to make a spell checker and grammer checker for those of us that need it. Do you have a spouse that is a better writer that could take care of this for you? There are all sorts of places on the internet that you can hire someone to do it for you if your computer programs can't do a spell check. As someone with dyslexia, I know I make heavy use of those programs.

Quote:
Orlov Hill is brand name of my product , if any one search on google . they may find information


Why expect someone to have to go to google or wherever to find out more about you. There is an about page that you can tell your story about your company, you also have a page to spell out selling terms, refunds, etc., You seem to already have a logo, that stylized O, on your hangtags on your saddles, you should post that logo where it says your logo here.

I would like to see all sellers here to be successful as success builds on success, we will all do better.


Thanks for detail reply. I appreciate it .
attributes with does not apply - removed Very Happy
spelling false is correct on store , may be typed in wrong here Embarassed
I am not writing attributes on description page, I am on page google attributes by clicking g button.

For me you are all professional here , I just started on ecrater and need advice from experienced seller .

I change the attributes , new are as below... please advice now if anything wrong
brand-Orlov Hill
color-Brown
identifier_exists-FALSE
material-Leather
Size-15, 16

but top of page its still showing red font
Missing required attributes for this product. Please include:
brand and upc/ean/jan.
What you think just ignore it coz when feed sent to google identifier_exists will replace all these

Your advice is really helpful , will improve store info and appearance.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore



Posts: 16470

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point ignore it until a couple of feeds have gone by. Until google has a chance to see if things are correct. Some here are more acquainted with the different attributes these days than I am, as I am pretty much just in one niche. Google changes things and we don't always have a good list of what attributes to use. With as many listings as I have, I don't spend a lot of time keeping up with updates that don't seem to include my items attributes.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bestsaddlesntack



Posts: 8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
At this point ignore it until a couple of feeds have gone by. Until google has a chance to see if things are correct. Some here are more acquainted with the different attributes these days than I am, as I am pretty much just in one niche. Google changes things and we don't always have a good list of what attributes to use. With as many listings as I have, I don't spend a lot of time keeping up with updates that don't seem to include my items attributes.


Thanks a lot for help . Very Happy
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore



Posts: 16470

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. I tried to pin one of your saddles but I got an oops. Pinterest and ecrater don't seem to be playing nice right now. If you don't have one yet, you have got to have a Pinterest page so people can see what you make!
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bestsaddlesntack



Posts: 8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
No problem. I tried to pin one of your saddles but I got an oops. Pinterest and ecrater don't seem to be playing nice right now. If you don't have one yet, you have got to have a Pinterest page so people can see what you make!


Yes, we have pinterest . will share on that .
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
bestsaddlesntack



Posts: 8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
No problem. I tried to pin one of your saddles but I got an oops. Pinterest and ecrater don't seem to be playing nice right now. If you don't have one yet, you have got to have a Pinterest page so people can see what you make!



i dont see any way to link ecrater with pin
on tab social only facebook link is available
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore



Posts: 16470

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see all four buttons for social media G+, Pin, Tweet, and FB. Under more options, see social and sign up for the FB link. Don't know why you aren't seeing all four buttons.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
therristreasures



Posts: 67

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, your brand is okay for that but you need an identifier that Google will pass through.

Perhaps "660" is not long enough. It needs to be at least 6 digits or more. Don't put a bunch of 0s in front of it. if you are selling more than one object then you need to declare a department, type of product, and then the product number itself. I use my own catalog numbers (i.e. 210001, 1101701, etc.) and Google passes them through. This is an inventory number; you need to replace GTIN with something which is worthy of examination by the bot.

At the moment, the required attribute is currently [color:color] from a basic spectrum established by Google. Use the basics: blue, gold, silver, red, yellow, green, purple, and so on. Do not put anything in capital letters, always use all lower case.

I hope this helps.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
therristreasures



Posts: 67

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS You don't need to fill in anything in "Google attributes" except for what Google specifies. There is a spot on the selling form for a brand name, materials, variations ( I don't see the need to use that) and other information. If Google wants the minimum (color) then just fill in that. You don't need to get too specific in that list.
Back to top
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum