eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Customer unable to leave feedback or sign in?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kittenkat22

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:23 pm    Post subject: Customer unable to leave feedback or sign in? Reply with quote

Buyer said she could not leave feedback? Maybe she came in from a link and did not sign up for an account- would that preclude leaving feedback? Wondering if this is an issue- There is virtually no feedback in years for me and I have had sales. TIA

"Hello Kittenkat22,
I just received the 6 Clear Butterfly clips I ordered from you via Ecrater.
I just tried to leave feedback, or a review, or whatever they might have, but I was unable to sign into the site
because I am not a Seller.
I want to Thank You for the Excellent Service, the gift of the 2 Blue Clips, and the speedy delivery.
If you know of a way for me to leave a positive review for you, please let me know, and I’ll
be happy to do that.
Best Regards"
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no buyer accounts on eCrater. When a customer makes a purchase they are sent an email with a link to leave feedback. They are sent a second email about 3 weeks later if they haven't left feedback from the first email. If the customer gave an incorrect email or if the email went to their junk mail folder, there is no way for them to leave feedback. You might suggest your customer check their email including their junk mail folder.

I've found the number of customers who leave feedback has fallen dramatically on all sites on which I sell.
kittenkat22

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for that information- I haven't checked into here in years (messageboard) and was not aware of that. This is the only site where feedback is non-existent. Feedback has not dropped off on ebay or etsy where I also sell- only here. I will make the customer aware of this information.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are fortunate that you are still receiving feedback on other sites. At one time almost 100% of eBay customers left feedback. For the last year, I'd say I've received feedback from less than 30%.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sold literally thousands of items on Amazon over the last 15-16 year. I hit 393 feedbacks in the last month, or in January can't remember when. I have 3 times as many hear after 10 years, but even so, feedback here has really slowed down. Amazon sellers complain about it as well.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: