eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Can someone tell me how to have ground and air shipping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
motorcycleproject

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:59 pm    Post subject: Can someone tell me how to have ground and air shipping Reply with quote

Ground and air shipping options. How?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
motorcycleproject

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:11 pm    Post subject: usps Reply with quote

I suspect I have to turn on USPS calc ship. Correct? Does this mean USPS defines the amount? I dislike that.
motorcycleproject

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: usps Reply with quote

I suspect I have to turn on USPS calc ship. Correct?
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way to offer two methods of shipping would be with USPS calculated shipping. If you select USPS calculated shipping, remember it is a store-wide shipping and will over-ride any shipping you may have posted for each item. Don't add any method of shipping that can't be used for all items. In other words, don't offer small flat rate shipping if you sell items that require a 12 x 12 x 10 box. The one exception is First Class Parcel because it will only be offered if the combined weight of the order is 13 ozs or less.

USPS calculated shipping will give the customer the retail price of shipping. If you purchase your shipping online (PayPal, Endicia, Stamps.com, etc) then you will be paying commercial base prices so there will be a little cushion to help with packing.

You will need a "back-up" shipping method that will be used if the USPS site is slow in returning the shipping. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen. ALSO, your back-up shipping will be used for the feed to Google Shopping. For your back-up shipping you can use a combination of flat rate listed on the item page and/or the weight matrix. The system will look for the flat rate first, then the weight matrix.
motorcycleproject

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:12 am    Post subject: ground vs. air ship Reply with quote

Thank you SheilaDoesPostcards!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: