eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

HOW DO THE FEES ON ECRATER COST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beautystories

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:50 pm    Post subject: HOW DO THE FEES ON ECRATER COST Reply with quote

HOW DO THE FEES ON ECRATER COST WHEN WE USE THE GOOGLE SHOPPING ?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You select your level of fees starting at 2.9% up to 12,9%. To do this go to your admin. Scroll down to Options (it's near the bottom). Select Options which brings up a long list of options, things you can opt to do or not. Again near the bottom of the list you will find the fee options if you want to be included in the marketplace. Check Select "google/bing/yahoo advertising level" and then the percentage you want to pay.

After you make all your option selections at the very bottom click update. You will be billed on the 15th of the month following the dates of the purchases.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
You select your level of fees starting at 2.9% up to 12,9%. To do this go to your admin. Scroll down to Options (it's near the bottom). Select Options which brings up a long list of options, things you can opt to do or not. Again near the bottom of the list you will find the fee options if you want to be included in the marketplace. Check Select "google/bing/yahoo advertising level" and then the percentage you want to pay.

After you make all your option selections at the very bottom click update. You will be billed on the 15th of the month following the dates of the purchases.

I think if you are just setting up your shop this option does not appear yet. I am currently setting up my 2nd store and I notice that the choices for this do not appear in my Options page. I seem to recall there was a waiting period. I have my 2nd store on hold so maybe that is the reason. Does anyone else remember?
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no extra charge for using Google Shopping, it is provided to all sellers on eCrater as long as you accept electronic payments and your items are not restricted by Google Shopping.

When you make a sale your order page will show if the sale came from the Marketplace or if the customer came directly to your store. If the sale came from the Marketplace, there will be a fee charged. If the sale came direct to your store, there is NO fee.

The current fee for a Marketplace sale is 2.9% of the item cost. (There is no fee on the shipping charge.)

Around the 16th of the month you will receive an email regarding your fees IF the total of your fees is greater than 50 cents USD. The email will direct you back to your eCrater store where you can pay your invoice. This invoice will reflect all the marketplace sales you received in the prior month. Around April 16th you'll get an invoice for the fees due for the Marketplace sales you received in March.

After you have paid your invoice, you will be given the option to increase the percentage you are will to pay. The higher amount you select will allow eCrater to pay a higher amount to advertise your items. Being a new seller, you may have to pay more than one invoice before you are given the option, I don't know for sure.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realize that this isn't about your question, but you have a word spelled wrong multiple times that could affect whether or not buyers find one of your products. Your Vichy Dermablend you have spelled with the R in Dermablend is dropped in your titles as well as your descriptions. It is very clear in the photo that the correct spelling is DERMABLEND not Demablend.

Hope this helps and welcome.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@SheilaDeesPostcards
while I agree with everything you wrote, I am curious about one aspect. At one time I vaguely recall that some advertising was being done thru non-Google channels. Is that still true?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cosmic, I think they do send an upload to Bing, but I'm not sure. I do know that last year I had 14 orders come in via Bing and 20 the year before. I think Bing only show NEW items though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: