eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Products not showing up for others
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goreli

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but exactly your message not help me , and more look like a moral - Thank you Padre
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just ask one simply qestion - Why my stuf not listed to Ecrater shop
Very easy question

Simple answer - You are suspended for not following the rules.

Quote:
Ahha - good guy who gives good and smart advices )) Are you best here ?

Yes, Sheila is. She went out of her way to help you and you were nasty to HER. She may not be a moderator but she knows the rules. As does SammySupplies, as do I.

You want exact answers to your incredibly garbled questions so apparently English isn't your primary language. I assume that it causes problems in your reading comprehension of English as well. Your questions have been answered. Just the fact that you are using 10 identical titles for those shoes is against the rules.

Quote:
I dont need you advice - I need a official response from ECRATER

Then you need to do what eCRATER tells you to do and then ask to be reinstated.

Quote:
Make the site more User friendly and not just yourself- No even size option - not to mention other option

Plenty of us can handle the no size option with no problem. This is a very user-friendly site, at least for those that can understand English which you don't.

Quote:
I will left Feedback To TRUSTPILOT

I hope the feedback you leave is in the same horrible English that you have been using here to insult people.
goreli

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW - so friendly People Here -
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goreli wrote:
WOW - so friendly People Here -

We are very friendly here except when someone such as yourself, comes along brand new and being unfriendly themselves and being nasty to my friends. Absolutely everything you have said on this thread has been nasty and negative. It is not the way to receive friendliness or more help. You received a very detailed response from Sheila about exactly what you needed to do and rather than say thank you, you were insulting to her. Why would you expect friendliness? You haven't been in the least friendly.
goreli

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry But Not ask you and your friends neither that kind of help - First help from you friend blamed me - That I have stolen goods and sell fake , second you blamed for my bad english - EXcellent soo frienfly - Just one two three - Insult me very easy Haa
I left message on forum because i 've trying get reply from Support service for week no success - that you call friendly site
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Suspended Stores
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: