eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Fashion Jewelry For All Occasions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zamjewelry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject: Fashion Jewelry For All Occasions Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

This is Zam Jewellery, an eCarter store, offering its customers quality fashion jewelry and good service. We deal in fashion jewelry which is also called imitation jewelry, artificial jewelry or non-precious jewelry. Fashion jewelry has many designs. It is easily adopted by everyone, unlike precious jewelry.

You find here jewelry for wedding, party and also for casual. Please visit our store and shop with us!

Thank you
https://zamjewelry.ecrater.com/
Beautiful Fashion Jewelry
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Zam. I looked at your store and see that it has been around since 2014 so you might want to put the kind of post you just did under the Promote Your Store Thread instead of Introduce Yourself.

You have been on for a while but are doing yourself a disservice with all the boilerplate in your listings. You have a page for your About You stuff, and you have a Terms page for your terms of service such as shipping, refunds, and all that sort of thing. You also have a Frequently Asked Questions for some of the other stuff. eCRATER won't close your store because of this, but Google doesn't want it and so you may not get the promotion that you need on Google Shopping and Google Organic.

Besides it being boilerplate, it is just too long to read. It would be best to include with the jewelry a page on the proper care of it, so they have it with the jewelry since I can about guarantee you that most buyers won't read all of it!
zamjewelry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:19 am    Post subject: Fashion Jewelry For All Occasions Reply with quote

Dear Moonwishes, Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions. I will apply them. Also, kindly suggest me with best ways to promote and to get sales. I look forward to your cooperation. Regards
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome. We have a lot of threads here on promoting your stores, mostly in the Help, ECRATER Sellers, Selling on eCRATER sellers only threads.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: