eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Giving My Store Some Love
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antique, you have been gone awhile. We lost Google checkout years ago! Currently the only e/payment programs approved by ecrater are PP and Stripe. I have both set up. Some folks still find that they can't stand PP so they will go with anything else. stripe fees are exactly the same as a PP one. Stripe automatically sends payments to your bank, you don't have to tell them to. I haven't had any problems with them and they have processed almost $9K in orders since I signed up.

Atributes is a big pain in the neck. Buts lots of threads on it. I still have about 2000+ items that I have to add in a UPC for them. I promised myself when I left eBay that I was never going to let a venue or program take over my life with all their regulations, with always a new one just as you are about to finally get caught up from changing things since the last change, so at this point I fix those attributes as needed. I have 8000 items listed which is why it is such a big job for me. My last two years at eBay, all I did was try to get my listings to conform to eBay's latest rule, and then it seemed like th day I got finished they would announce another new MUST DO rule. After two years of that nonsense, my inventory in my store was down 2000, but hardly any new inventory had been listed and sales had gone caput. So instead as I tweak things I add in and bring my listings up to compliance.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi antiquepapergirl and welcome back. In the future, it's a big help to the others in the community if the topics stay somewhat related. We all go "off topic" from time to time and topics meander in different directions, but if you are starting an entirely new subject, please start a new topic. You had responded to Maggie the cat's comments, but her comments were related to the original poster's topic.

Moonwishes has pointed out that Google Checkout has been gone for years. Currently we can offer PayPal or Stripe as electronic payment options. Stripe works like a merchant credit card processing service so the customer would never see the name Stripe.

It sounds like you have some work ahead of you to update your Google Attributes and there are lots of topics about GA here on the forum. If you have specific questions about GA and your store, feel free to create a new topic and we'll try to help.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: