eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google feed disabled & customers can't get to store

View previous topic :: View next topic  
USAEmart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:20 pm    Post subject: Google feed disabled & customers can't get to store Reply with quote

Can anyone please tell me why my Google feed is not working and why my customers are not able to get to the store from the url??? I have sent eCrater a message about a month ago and they haven't replied.

I had activated the store a while ago and just began using it. I can list things in the store and edit other things like text.

Please help! Sad
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about the google feed but when I clicked on the www in your post it took me to your store. If you are a drop shipper, your items may not be fed to Google. Read eCRATER terms and conditions. I think it is explained there.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is currently suspended. You will need to contact ecrater direct from the contact link on the home page of ecrater. The items you've listed are not deleted, only hidden while your store is suspended. I could be something simple, but you must contact ecrater to resolve the issue.

The response from ecrater is normally within a day or two. Taking a month to respond makes me think you may have a problem with your email address. They will be responding to the email address you used when you opened your store. If you have changed your email address from your admin page, that only changes your email where you receive orders and questions. The email you used to open your store is your primary contact with ecrater and can only be changed by direct contact to ecrater.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: