eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Safe Haven

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cuteasabug

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Safe Haven Reply with quote

I stock everything I sell and since there are no girls in our family keeping any of it is not an option.

Like most of us I love every minute of what I do from the ordering, stocking, inventory, shipping and marketing!

Where I have to be careful is over buying the same as you would do going to your estate sale.

Mary
http://www.cuteasabug,ecrater.com
http://www.cuteasabug.biz
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
eleganzajewels

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Where I have to be careful is over buying

I hear dat!! I send in restocking orders once a week (normally on Mondays) to replace what's sold the week before. I've had this nonstop habit of always adding a "few" things more, just one more ring style, ohhhh, gotta have those earrings....well, now I'm up to a full room of jewelry, that's not even the shipping and packaging supplies, either. Every time I think I have the habit under control, someone somewhere comes out with something I just gotta have!

There's always some laying around being photographed or waiting for me to get the descriptions ready, returns to be processed, etc., etc., etc. My grandson calls the place "grandma's jewelry house" hahahaha. Someday I will start pulling out and listing somewhere the full chest of drawers full of vintage I have hoarded...yeah, someday!

The weird thing is I don't wear that much jewelry regularly. Must be a magpie in my background somewhere - love those shiny rocks!!
TexasTreasures

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LO, same here! I have one silver bracelet I never take off, a James Avery wedding band, and an assortment of silver earrings and rings I wear-maybe 8 pair. And that's it.
I did make myself wear a few of the necklaces and earrings I have, to school this spring, just decided I was going to try it. I was pleasantly surprised at all the compliments I got on them-even from the kids! so I'm going to try to wear more of them, but it's so easy to just pop on a pair of hoops in my ears and go! We forget how much a good set of color coordinated beads or bracelet can do to set off an outfit!

(This is not a paid advertisement) Wink
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: