eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Coupons?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chakracord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Triple posting deleted

Boy, I am getting blonder every moment
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
NoirBody

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:18 am    Post subject: Using Promo Codes (Coupons?) Reply with quote

I can see how to create and use the Promo Code feature but I am wondering if there is some way that I can give out a promo code (coupon?) to a customer and restrict it to only being used once?

From what I can see I can create a code easily enough and set it's value but it would appear that it can be used as often as the user wants and by whoever has that code until such time as I cancel it.

Could someone confirm if this is the case.

If it is the case, I would request that a simple addition/upgrade be introduced to limit use of a code to a certain quantity (eg 1) or unlimited and that the use have an option for adding an expiry date for that code.

John
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually never even knew this existed. Wonder when eCRATER added this? You can make a suggestion about this on the Suggestion threads as they see that - they don't necessarily read all the posts.

We used to be able to do coupons via Google Checkout but that is gone now. I only had one ever turned in, in about 2 years I believe. Don't know how it will be now.

This does need its own thread so people can see it. If I didn't know it was there, others may not have known either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: