eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How do I edit a product on my store

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dimandbysharni

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:58 am    Post subject: How do I edit a product on my store Reply with quote

Hello all
I am new to this site and I am just starting to add my products, but how do I edit on my page please. Karla
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ArtistsUnion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If You mean to edit a listing page, click here https://www.ecrater.com/admin/products.php? on the orange pencil icon.

To edit and work on Your store's front page, use links on the above page (on the left side bar):

TEXTS & COLORS:

Templates
Upload Logo
Edit Texts

etc.

Selling info:
https://www.ecrater.com/help.php?faq_gid=3
VandysVarietyShoppe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: editing details in a listing Reply with quote

I have used this site before so I am somewhat familiar with the listing process, BUT...what I find most frustrating is when you have everything completed for the listing and are in the shipping section - using flat rate shipping, have a cost of say 5.50 as the "rate", and then maybe .50 as "with another item" and can't proceed to finish the listing because the red alert pops up saying:"The shipping rates must be positive numbers with maximum two digits after the decimal point"...What is that supposed to mean???...since when is "50" not a max of two digits after the decimal point???
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I edit a product on my store Reply with quote

Dimandbysharni wrote:
Hello all
I am new to this site and I am just starting to add my products, but how do I edit on my page please. Karla

Go to your main page where you were adding items in the first place. All of your listings will be listed there. To the right of each listing are 6 buttons. If it is text that needs editing, click on the pencil button (top row last button to the right). If you need to edit a photo, click on the camera and if you need to edit google attributes, the big G or within the listing itself.

Hope that helps.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To enter a shipping amount that is less than a whole number, for example 50 cents, you must enter 0.50 or in other words, add a zero before the decimal.
VandysVarietyShoppe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@SheilaDeesPostcards - Thank You!....apparently I had not remembered that from when I last had a store on eCRATER.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: