eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Reactivate my shop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaka-collection

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reactivate my shop Reply with quote

Hello, I have stopped selling in ecrater for a long time. I have been selling in Bonanza within this period.

Now I want to boarded my sells, I hope in ecrater can help.

Welcome to visit my shop. I sell lady's shoes, fashion, sexy lingerie, handbag and all lady's accessories.

I am in Hong Kong, all items are free shipping, and for new buyer can get 10% off too.

Expecting your sells.

For enquiry, always welcome.

Thanks

Ernest
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back. You might want to check into changing the name of your store ASAP. I don't know what Ka-Ka means in Hong Kong, but here it is another name for feces! Feces also having many other names here, but that was the most polite I could be about it. Having a store with the name you have chosen is certainly not a way to bring buyers.

Also I noticed this
Quote:
Remarks

-different lighting may has some little difference between physical shoes and photo

-If out of stock, buyer will be informed, and need to find another for replacement or refund

-if beyond 3 weeks after delivery, nothing received contact seller

-any problem, contact seller before leave negative rating

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

at the end of your listings. If something is out of stock, you can not have it listed on ecrater. It has to be put on hold or deleted. I have no clue what all the "undefined" stream of words is about. Seeing all that tells me you haven't proofread your listings at all. Your sentence about lighting needs rewritten as well as it doesn't quite make sense. Actual you have a lot of text that needs proofread and fixed by someone that is a native USA English speaker.

Under your terms you mention " Goods will be delivered within 3-10 working days after confirm payment." How are you going to do that from Hong Kong?

I could probably mention other things, but you have enough to deal with now. I don't mean to negative, but if you want to sell you need to present yourself as a professional.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: