eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Grammy’s House is new open

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grammyshouse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:19 pm    Post subject: Grammy’s House is new open Reply with quote

Hello everybody
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. I noticed a few things you might want to fix, I'd be happy to comment.

Are you aware that you have two liturgy books listed that seem to be the same but are two different prices?
Grammyshouse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Welcome. I noticed a few things you might want to fix, I'd be happy to comment.

Are you aware that you have two liturgy books listed that seem to be the same but are two different prices?

Hello

Thank you for taking time to visit my page. Yes, I have two of the books for sale. One has a little ding on it so I made the mrice a little less.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grammy, You might want to take the reference to ebay out of the one book's listing as you are on ecrater now and as far as I know they have no standards for how to grade books other than being reasonable and doing it as normal booksellers would do it. Many folks that come here from ebay forget to take out the references to ebay and auctions, etc. That is one of the problems if you do a download from ebay, you still have to check each listing to be sure it came out okay and ebay references have disappeared.
Grammyshouse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Grammy, You might want to take the reference to ebay out of the one book's listing as you are on ecrater now and as far as I know they have no standards for how to grade books other than being reasonable and doing it as normal booksellers would do it. Many folks that come here from ebay forget to take out the references to ebay and auctions, etc. That is one of the problems if you do a download from ebay, you still have to check each listing to be sure it came out okay and ebay references have disappeared.

Thank you so much. You are correct to tell me to take care of that. I didn’t look into the listing here and should have. I appreciate you looking out for me and I must be respective to ecrater for they are being kind enough to Le me have the store.

Happy sales to you
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. It is in all of our best interests to help others have successful stores as the more customers that come here, the more ecrater will grow! Some newbies don't appreciate any help and get mad so we try to ask permission before giving advice unless it is something glaringly weird. I was on Amazon today looking at one item that I have sold a lot of and with those that listed one seller had the item New and one price and then another NEW at $5 more. I see things like that and I want to ask them if they know what they are doing at all! Smile I understand when something has two different conditions, but not when they are both supposed to be the same condition, it makes no sense. But then a lot of sellers all over do a lot of things that defies common sense!
Grammyshouse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
No problem. It is in all of our best interests to help others have successful stores as the more customers that come here, the more ecrater will grow! Some newbies don't appreciate any help and get mad so we try to ask permission before giving advice unless it is something glaringly weird. I was on Amazon today looking at one item that I have sold a lot of and with those that listed one seller had the item New and one price and then another NEW at $5 more. I see things like that and I want to ask them if they know what they are doing at all! Smile I understand when something has two different conditions, but not when they are both supposed to be the same condition, it makes no sense. But then a lot of sellers all over do a lot of things that defies common sense!

I welcome any help I can get. Your kindness is greatly appreciated and I welcome anyone who wishes to help. The funds go to charity and it blesses so many. I volunteer a lot and I have seen so many in need. I am blessed and thankful for finding ecrater as another way to be able to help others that I come across daily that need assistance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: