eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Shipping

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fulltrendy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Shipping Reply with quote

Hello, i just made my first sell, but i want to know if i can setup my delivrey via epacket or china post? and how i can send message to my buyer?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on your first sale. You are free to use any method of shipping you wish. There is no shipping available through eCrater. You should have received an email from eCRATER at the time of the sale with the email and shipping address your customer gave at the time of purchase. Buyer's do not register for accounts on eCRATER so there is no way to contact your customer through eCRATER. You will need to use your own email system to contact your customer.

It would be a good idea to add something to your FAQs or About us or Terms to let your customers know you are located in Rabat, Morocco and will be shipping from China. Some customer's may not realize the flag shows your country and may think you are shipping from Massachusetts, USA. They will then expect their order much quicker. Also, your customer's who do realize you are located in Morocco will probably be expecting you to ship from there rather than China.
Fulltrendy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:48 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Dear SheilaDeesPostcards
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your help & guidance, now i understand what i need, very helpfull
Best regards
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your epacket or China Post needs to be taken care of by your drop shipper. I'm pretty sure that there is no way to buy postage for items coming from China here in the US. Of course, we can ship to China but not using those ways.

Questions about that collapsible straw. Do you only get ONE for $20? I can't imagine most people when they are out and about taking the time to clean that straw before putting it away. Anyhow that just seem like a very steep price to pay for one drinking straw, especially since if they are that ecologically minded people, they would drink for the side of the cup and not take up more of earth's resources to make a the straw and it looks to be a plastic holder for it. Sorry, not trying to be mean, but I would be curious as to how many of them sell in a year or so (and no, I'm not going to try reselling them myself!).
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: