eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Introduction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MJEJU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: Introduction Reply with quote

Proud to be among you and I will introduce myself as a stamps collector, Art and antiques sales agent aim to support children education, to advocate for human rights and to promote health and sports around the world.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER. You might want to think about filling in your Home page, About page, and terms page so that any potential customers might have more confidence in you. Currently, as your store is set up I wouldn't buy something that is priced $100 from you much less over $7,000!

Also as you are selling only one thing currently, for over $7K, I would consider adding more to the title and description, including if stamps have a certificate of authenticity to prove it is real and that it is collectible, especially at that price. I took a look at the same type stamp on Google and was seeing prices from anywhere less than $100 to several thousand. I'm sort of strange in that I think if you want a high price for something, you need to spend some time proving why it is so valuable. You need to SELL it.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: