eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Papio67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:07 am    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

Hi,I'm new here. Just got started. My craft business is Habitat for Handmade Crafts.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. I too am a 'retired' nurse due to disability (RA). Mine a word of advice in case you don't know? You are allowed up to 10 photos for free. Things like your boot cuffs could really use a photo of the cuffs without the wrapper to see what they look like as well measurements. Same with those black mittens, because they are laying mostly on top of each other it looks like a mitten for someone with a thumb on either side of their hand! When you are doing your listings, the initial one you can only add in one photo then but once the listing has been added, on your administration page, click on the camera icon and you can then add on up to 9 more, which is the photo limit on eCRATER.

One of the things to selling online is having your pictures show enough so that people who can't read can see what you are selling and write your listings as if there is no photo. Don't know if you have been selling before but many of us believe that many buyers can't read. I sell sewing patterns that are clearly labeled as such and every year I get a couple of folks that get upset when they get their pattern and find it is just a bunch of paper and no garment and claim that the listing never said anywhere that it was a pattern Rolling Eyes

Hope you do well here!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: