eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New to ecrater- questions about google shopping.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bundlelots

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:47 pm    Post subject: New to ecrater- questions about google shopping. Reply with quote

Hello. I'm new to ecrater. Ive been selling on mercari for almost 2 years and I was looking for a more independent platform and came Cross ecrater. Im very excited. I have added a couple items, slowly but I'm getting there lol. My google shopping just went today but it says active but 0 items processed. This was the first feed. Does it take a couple times before they are l
Processed or have I done something wrong? Ive never done google shopping so I'm new to that also. Should I wait to see if the next feed goes through? Any advice would help. Thank you all.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER! Thank you for moving your question to a new topic. I took a look at your store items and Google Shopping (GS). I couldn't find any of your items in GS, but I found a shockingly high amount of items when I searched for your full titles. On eCRATER we are allowed up to 100 characters so you should use as many keywords as possible to describe the item for sale. With your Christmas ornaments you don't even say which set you are selling. Your canister title doesn't say it's white with Santa in red or any info in the title regarding the size. No one will see the photo with the ruler unless they click through to your item page. You need words to say how tall is the canister without the lid, with the lid to the top of the handle, how big is the opening, is it for small candy only or can big cookies fit? You need to put as much as possible in the title and describe it as if it had no photos. The internet search bots look at the words in your description as well as your title for their indexes.

As for GS itself, you must complete the Google Attributes. Since it is new you must include the upc number if the manufacture used one. If not, you must use the attributes brand and mpn (manufacture's product number). If the manufacture doesn't use an mpn or upc, then you must enter the attribute title identifier_exists with a value of no. The attribute title must be entered with no capital letters or spaces before or after the title. Note the title has an underscore between the 2 words.

The same principles must also be applied to your LOL items.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome,

I agree with Sheila about extending your titles as well as fleshing out your descriptions to include sizes, etc. I also noted that when exploring your store on your contact page you give an incomplete email address and talk about a webpage with no indication of where to find it.

If possible, once you get a handle on the Google attributes, you need to add more items to your store. Currently selling one item will get your customer a 10% off as all of your currently listed items are over $10. More items will bring more eyes to your store. You might also want to explain who Rae Dunn is and why would anyone want to buy her products. I've never heard of her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: