eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello I am new seller on Ecrater. Item FREE SHIPPING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yaikashops

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:57 am    Post subject: Hello I am new seller on Ecrater. Item FREE SHIPPING Reply with quote

Selling about cute car accessories interior for decoration or gift. Every items FREE SHIPPING. It's cheap price. Welcome to my store
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

I have to ask. Do you have permission, as in being authorized by Disney to sell these items with the Mickey image? If not you most likely have a problem on your hand. Just because someone sells them to you to resell doesn't mean that you are authorized to sell Disney items.

You also need to brush up with your English writing skills as I could tell immediately when you changed from copy/pasting product information to your own text. There are many types of software out that can help you with this such as Grammarly. I am using it now. You want your store to look professional and part of that is your writing skills.

Also using the word 'cute' is wasted space. I doubt if anyone in the world would search for something 'cute'. Also, why would you specify the steering wheel cover for women? I know it is pink, but some guys like pink as well.

Hope that helps. I hate to see wasted effort and better fix problems at the beginning than wait until you have 200+ listing to fix.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: