eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How to increase the items in your store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ideal1234

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:38 am    Post subject: How to increase the items in your store Reply with quote

I have 5.2 million line items of components. I am limited here on what I can list. Is there anyway to be able to list all my items without going somewhere else?

Mike
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
PaperbackPunk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: How to increase the items in your store Reply with quote

ideal1234 wrote:
I have 5.2 million line items of components. I am limited here on what I can list. Is there anyway to be able to list all my items without going somewhere else?

Mike

https://www.ecrater.com/help.php?faq_gid=3

* Is there a limit on the number of products I can sell in my eCRATER store?
There is a limit of 10,000 products per store. If you have good amount of sales, you can contact us and we will possibly increase your product quota. All quota adjustments are done on case by case basis.

Click the contact button at the bottom of the page and ask them directly.
MrsDsHandKnits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited to reflect that I erred on some information.
However there still is this:
You say"I have 5.2 million line items of components" yet when I click on one of your listed items you say "130,000 different types of components in stock"
You can only list what you have in hand, so.......unless you are drop-shipping where are these millions of items?
BTW, You will also need to take time to fill in all your store about/policies,etc.

Last edited by MrsDsHandKnits on Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrsDsHandKnits, the OP has feedback dating back over 3 years and they currently have 11,557 items listed in their eCRATER Store. It is possible to have that much inventory in stock. It appears the seller used the bulk lister which strips out all HTML coding so their descriptions are all run together.

"You will also need to take time to fill in all your store about/policies,etc.", while this isn't required, I agree it is strongly recommended.
MrsDsHandKnits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok whatever...it is what it is..
Initially I did not see full inventory, apparently...
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I know that eCRATER does have a limit for how much you can have up for sale at one time, your best bet would be to ask them about raising your limit or having more than one store, etc. But I seriously doubt that they would allow a store to have over 5 million items in it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: