eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

my products is not shown on ecrater marketplace

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lollipopbeauty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:05 am    Post subject: my products is not shown on ecrater marketplace Reply with quote

hello sellers

I need your help! my products are not shown on ecrater search. I m a new seller 2 days old but I beleve that the items had to show automate after added. I need your opinion.

thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store appears to be suspended.

Only the eCRATER team can tell you why, and what you have to do to change that. They do not monitor the community, so you must contact them directly.

Go to the eCRATER front page and look for Contact near the bottom.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are several recent discussions about suspensions and what to do about a suspension. eCRATER would prefer that you go through the rules and try to figure out what is wrong, fix it and then let them know. If you can't figure it out, then they should hopefully be able to tell you what is wrong.

One thing you may have done is state what the cream or lotion can do without any testing to back you up. Or you are selling name brands without permission.
lollipopbeauty

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One Month Later And no one from ecrater answer me to my email.

what a crap service!
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are selling high end cosmetics that normally control their distribution chain. Do you have authorization to sell these brands?

I don't normally mention this, but your "store" looks like a fly-by night operation. You have no store logo, nothing on the front page about your store, and nothing on your about, terms, contact, or FAQ pages. You are not required to have that infomation, but without it you look like one of those folks you see on the road side with a folding table. That's fine if you are a local farmer selling produce, but not expensive products that could be out-dated, stolen, or purchased from a questionable source. PLEASE UNDERSTAND, I'm not saying this personally about you or your products. I'm just saying that is the image your store is projecting.

If you are authorized to sell these products, you need to re-contact eCRATER with that information.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have been waiting for one month now. First time I have heard someone saying ecrater gave crap service. But in the last month, what have you been doing with your store? Nothing apparently as Sheila mentioned, Have you read the rules for listing products to be sure that you are in compliance? Do you have permission for the manufacturers to sell these items? Let me tell you, for what you are charging, I would expect to see a store that has been set up completely with all text has gone through a spellchecker and grammar check to be sure that it looks professional. No way would I buy bottles of gunk for over $100 from a store that doesn't look ready to open. I call it gunk as I don't see the need for all these things. Never used them and never will and most people think I am almost 20 years younger than I am.

My point here, is are you doing your part? Have you checked your junk mail folder to see if you got an email there from eCRATER? did you write to them and are you using a different email address than what you signed up with?
Rosemarystore247

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:29 am    Post subject: My product is not showing up on ecrater market place Reply with quote

I'm new to ecrater created and account registered posted some products but i can't seem to see it on ecrater market place is as if no one but me sees my product not a single view for a months now Crying or Very sad
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is suspended. You can start by reading the first topic in this section titled "Please read this topic first!"

Next, you can also go to the home page of eCRATER, https://www.ecrater.com , click on the tab for FAQ, Selling, then scroll to the topic "My store got suspended? What should I do now?"

We have no way of knowing the reason your store was suspended. This is an issue you must discuss with eCRATER.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosemary, your store is suspended which is why you are not getting any views. I would suspect that to take care of the suspension you will have to prove to the eCRATER team that you are a legitimate reseller of iPhones/Apple products. They are very, the Apple people, very touchy about who sells their products.

That being said, if you truly want people to come to your store after you get the suspension lifted if possible, it to actually set up your store, as currently, it has 2 items with high prices and nothings showing that you aren't a fly-by-night seller. No logo, no about you or terms, and contact pages filled out. You are responsible to make your store look like a store. And even if you can sell those two items, once they are sold, you are at this point out of business as you have no more products left. You need to actually have things to sell to get business, you need to be continually listing so as to have your items checked out by the search engines. You also if and when you get items listed, need to promote your items so they sell. Only two products up for sale is the equivalent of a grain of sand in all the beaches in the world. For all practical purposes, non-existent.

Hope this helps.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: