eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Requesting Feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerseysUnLtd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:53 am    Post subject: Requesting Feedback Reply with quote

Is there a way to reach to past customers and ask for feedback? I looked high annd low and cannot seem to find this option.

Thanks,
Lee
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: Requesting Feedback Reply with quote

JerseysUnLtd wrote:
Is there a way to reach to past customers and ask for feedback?

Email.

JerseysUnLtd wrote:
I looked high annd low and cannot seem to find this option.

B/c it does not exist as part of the eCrater admin/tools.

FWIW, I'm always offended when a vendor wants me to do something for it, whether a survey, review, feedback, whatever. If I have an exceptional experience, I'll express it. Otherwise, I don't want a relationship with the seller and will be less likely to buy again if pestered.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buyers don't register on eCrater so they don't have "accounts" where they can check on orders and/or feedback. Once a customer pays via an electronic payment method, eCrater sends them an email with a link to invite them to leave feedback. If they don't respond after a period of time, eCrater sends a second email with a link to leave feedback. I think the second email is sent 3 weeks after the sale, but I'm not sure. There is NO way for a customer to leave feedback without the link sent by eCrater. The seller doesn't have access to that link.

In other words, you can send the customer an email, but if their email program or the customer deleted the email there will be no way they can leave feedback.
pickychicky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never asked for feedback in the past, but decided to put a little statement on the Thank You card telling them in so many words that their satisfaction is important to us, asking for them to let us know how we're doing. It's not an in-your-face type of request and I don't tell them how to go about doing so and it has actually produced more feedback since I started.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Requesting Feedback Reply with quote

Quote:

B/c it does not exist as part of the eCrater admin/tools.

FWIW, I'm always offended when a vendor wants me to do something for it, whether a survey, review, feedback, whatever. If I have an exceptional experience, I'll express it. Otherwise, I don't want a relationship with the seller and will be less likely to buy again if pestered.

I was joshing around with the folks at my pharmacy and told them I get a survey every time I show up and usually it is on my computer before I get home!

For them, I don't mind doing it as they give me A+ #1 exceptional service. I have come in some days dragging my body and when the pharmacists sees me, I know, sticks me at the front of the line for the next script to fill. I also have them trained that sometimes I just need to sit in the only chairs in the store. So they ask if I am waiting for them or just resting and then go one about their business.

I have filled out so many surveys on them it isn't funny. But I understand why they, the bank tellers, etc. in town like waiting on me. I never yell at them or give adult type tantrums. I have seen grown men who should know better yelling at the tech because they couldn't fill a prescription that they had NO script for. Apparently, he thought they could conjure it up out of the air! I have come and had a tech give me a box of girl scout cookies as I had mentioned my favorite kind a few weeks earlier.

That being said, I don't do surveys for every place that wants them, just places that I don't want them rocking the boat and removing staffing, etc.

Knowing how important feedback is for online sellers, I try to leave it, but I don't track down buyers to leave it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: