eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Handmade Clothing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Millesime

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:23 am    Post subject: Handmade Clothing Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

My name is Anna, I worked as head designer in Lingerie company for 20 years and decided that I need to move on and made my own lingerie and nightwear collection.

Still figuring out how this platform works..
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome and aren't you a brave soul! I sew but barely well enough to keep me in clothing and not nearly as much as I used to. May I suggest something. You need measurements in inches and cm to show sizes. Like what measurements are the waist and hip on those pants. By the way, I once saw an article in Threads magazine on pockets in pants for women of color so the pockets don't stand out so much. Apparently using more of a skin tone for pockets helps them fade into the background.

Do you need lead time to make these as in are they custom made for each order? If so unless you can whip these garments in no time flat, you need to put that in the listings as well as in the about you and the terms.

The garments do look great and kudos to you as they aren't the easiest things to make! Holler if you need help with something.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Your lingerie is beautiful. I find the sizes and measurements confusing. Canada is metric but everything is given in both systems and being lazy our eyes automatically go to the one most familiar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: