eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

what is "HITS" mean?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ioveCare

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:48 am    Post subject: what is "HITS" mean? Reply with quote

Hello, I a newbie on eCRATER. I notice that when I click into product list at eCRATER Admin there is HITS showing up before product page, I don't know what is it mean, is it mean traffic?

Thank you in advance for answer this question!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it means traffic, but not all the humankind. It also measures bot hit, etc.

Incidentally, when you sign in on July 1 and all your hits are missing, don't have a heart attack. The hits get reset at the beginning of each month. So you get to watch the numbers again. I generally don't pay attention to them anymore, but it used to be interesting to watch. Some months I will get 300-400 hits on something, month after month and no one buys it. And then something with less than 5 hits sells and you just listed it that morning, makes for a marvelous feeling!
ioveCare

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you MoonwishesStore very much, I get what you mean, that is really marvelous!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to help! As we all work together we can make eCRATER a destination shopping site if for no other reason it is the only old fashioned site where the owners and 'bigwigs' (don't think there is one!) don't have their hands in the cookie jar. Nor have they forgotten that this is a venue to help us to sell not their own personal business that they can tell us what we can and can't do. Being able to message our customers and potential customers directly is so great and things can be handled usually with one set of messages, instead of scratching your head on Amazon wondering if the buyer even got the message via the convoluted set-up that was obviously someone's nightmare solution to a problem that didn't exist!

ECRATER has some simple rules and I don't mind following simple logical rules and I think most here don't either. It is almost impossible to know all the rules at Amazon, eBay, Etsy, the IRS (oops got carried away!) So they can get you at every step.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: