eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Store Suspended

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1989sports

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:50 am    Post subject: Store Suspended Reply with quote

Hello friend.

I'm new ecrater site. I had open a store and list some hats online then.

But when i login my account again. My store was suspended as it show.

I dont know whats the matter with my products or my store. I try to contact the Ecrater but nobody answer me neither.

What can i do now and if someone can help me out.

Thank you.

Glenn
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have nothing typed in the "terms" or "about" and "contact pages, all blank.

Then you have things I believe you have to show proof you are authorized to sell logo hats, or that FBI hat, probably illegal.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several of us have already given you responses where you asked these questions elsewhere. We are only sellers. We can not tell you what is wrong. Only the cRATER team can. However, Sheila's advise is always good, did you read it and apply it? The only thing you have mentioned that you have done was to try to contact the eCRATER team. They are real people but not too many. They answer you as they can. But you are supposed to try to figure out what you have done wrong and fix it. Such as selling these hats without permission of the maker.

I also noticed that in your titles you have spelling errors that need to be fixed. A potential buyer will look at things like that in determining whether or not some looks professional and so they will trust that they will get what they buy.
1989sports

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A-Better-Way wrote:

Then you have things I believe you have to show proof you are authorized to sell logo hats, or that FBI hat, probably illegal.

Where do i need to type typed in the "terms" or "about" and "contact pages?
1989sports

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Several of us have already given you responses where you asked these questions elsewhere. We are only sellers. We can not tell you what is wrong. Only the cRATER team can. However, Sheila's advise is always good, did you read it and apply it? The only thing you have mentioned that you have done was to try to contact the eCRATER team. They are real people but not too many. They answer you as they can. But you are supposed to try to figure out what you have done wrong and fix it. Such as selling these hats without permission of the maker.

I also noticed that in your titles you have spelling errors that need to be fixed. A potential buyer will look at things like that in determining whether or not some looks professional and so they will trust that they will get what they buy.

I had read the Sheilia's advise and my products is not brand. I dont know where is wrong with my account so i ask here since i dont hear back from Ecrater
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I have said and I believe Sheila did in her other post. We are sellers ourselves, we can't see anything in your store, only the main home page. We have no idea why you are suspended. You may have to wait for the ecrater team, but they do answer in person when they do. But have you gone through all the rules that they have to be sure you aren't violating any of them?

If we could have told you the answer, we would have, but we don't know.
1989sports

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
As I have said and I believe Sheila did in her other post. We are sellers ourselves, we can't see anything in your store, only the main home page. We have no idea why you are suspended. You may have to wait for the ecrater team, but they do answer in person when they do. But have you gone through all the rules that they have to be sure you aren't violating any of them?

If we could have told you the answer, we would have, but we don't know.

Thank you.

I dont list illegel product online and i find this website have a lot of fake item online and their account doent suspended. Why?
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1989sports wrote:
A-Better-Way wrote:

Where do i need to type typed in the "terms" or "about" and "contact pages?

Look on the side it says "text"
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having a logo and adding information about your store on the About, Terms, Contact, and FAQ pages IS NOT required on eCRATER. However, when none of that information is provided, it doesn't look to the buyer like you actually have a store.

Any suggestion we make other than contact the eCRATER team will be simply making a guess. Only the eCRATER team can tell why your store is suspended and then activate your store after you fix the problem or problems.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: