eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello, New here as well . . . .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cooltreasures

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:27 pm    Post subject: Hello, New here as well . . . . Reply with quote

Hello,
I am new here and I started a store here that has great new and used items that I discover in my travels across the 3 counties Im in the middle of.
I hope you will give it a look. It is called :
COOL TREASURES

thanks so much !
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER. May I make a few suggestions? Your Elvis CD default photo is turned sideways.

Your terms page is not really applicable for eCRATER. If you look at some of the long-time sellers you will have a chance to see some different terms of service that are in compliance with eCRATER. Pretty much you only have a spot as a seller online here. Many of the items that you mentioned in your terms have no bearing whatsoever on you as a seller here. You can not control visitors whether they are 12 or 112. Your payment methods aren't complete, just lots of things, the biggest being I love to read and I am a fast reader and I pretty much guarantee that no one will read your complete Terms as they are wordy and appear to have been made by a lawyer upchucking. This is only in MHO.

Hoping for your success! Keep on listing!
cooltreasures

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tips.
Appreciated

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Welcome to eCRATER. May I make a few suggestions? Your Elvis CD default photo is turned sideways.

Your terms page is not really applicable for eCRATER. If you look at some of the long-time sellers you will have a chance to see some different terms of service that are in compliance with eCRATER. Pretty much you only have a spot as a seller online here. Many of the items that you mentioned in your terms have no bearing whatsoever on you as a seller here. You can not control visitors whether they are 12 or 112. Your payment methods aren't complete, just lots of things, the biggest being I love to read and I am a fast reader and I pretty much guarantee that no one will read your complete Terms as they are wordy and appear to have been made by a lawyer upchucking. This is only in MHO.

Hoping for your success! Keep on listing!
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER and to the eCRATER Community.

Another suggestion, since the search on eCRATER is title only, be sure to use all 100 characters allowed in the title to give as many helpful keywords as possible to make it easier for customers to find your item.

If you have questions about the Google attributes, I just posted some information that might be helpful on another topic in the Introduce Yourself section https://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?p=323982#323982. Just scroll down to my post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: