eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

ecrater now wont upload photos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chriscomics

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:59 am    Post subject: ecrater now wont upload photos Reply with quote

Trying to put some items up today but when i try to upload photos it just wont to it. My pictures are on my pc in one directory and are scans. when i select one i get a spinning icon it then stops and clears the picture file select box.

Thinking it might be a problem with that picture i tested it with a picture i uploaded with no issues for a item i had already listed and the same issue.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MrsDsHandKnits

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have found that some days on eCrater uploading photos is v-e-r-y S-L-O-W but perhaps it is because the site is just so busy. It used to frustrate me, but now I generally find myself just leaving the site and returning later...
I like working on my eCrater listings during the week rather than on weekends. I find that works best for me...everything usually goes very smoothly and I accomplish things in a timely manner.
DoYouReadMe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When that happens I go ahead and create the listings without pics and click the box to hide them. Then I go in later to add all photos, and un-hide the listings. At least you can still keep working even if it is irksome.
I also noticed that this creates your listing into the main queue by date, so they won't show up as fresh listings, on the main ecrater shopping page, when you make them go live.... but they will be there a page or two back.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: