eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Please help me with shipping options

View previous topic :: View next topic  
forexart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:50 am    Post subject: Please help me with shipping options Reply with quote

Dear friends!
Please help me with shipping options!
How can I make bulk the same shipping price to UK, US and all the world?
Thank's
Leo
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at your store and it appears you have solved your problem regarding the shipping. If I'm wrong, post back with more information. Are you using the Weight Matrix or did you add the shipping to each item page?

I see you used the ebay import for your listings. Most of your listings have problems related to the fact you were using HTML coding on your ebay listings that is not used on ecrater. Since eCRATER item descriptions are text only, all your coding is showing in the description and some spacing has been deleted.

It would be helpful to your customers if you had some local categories rather than having all your items lumped into one category. The "my ebay" category can not be deleted, but it can be renamed. If you do your categories first, you could move the items to the correct categories as you edit your descriptions.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Leo, just saw your store and did have a couple of comments if you don't mind. On your About Page, you have text in Russian which is not allowed on eCRATER. All text must be in English.

Also, I noted this in one of your listing pages:
Quote:
If an item remains unpaid for 5 days, we will begin the Unpaid Item process with eCRATER to recoup our eCRATER fees and will, ultimately, release the product back into our inventory for re-sale.

There is no unpaid item process on eCRATER nor will you have to recoup any fees from eCRATER as they can 'see' that you did not get paid.

Also:
"Check my feedback and bid with confidence.
But, please, don't bid for fun!!!

Thank you for looking and good luck bidding! Please check out my other auctions."

Please note that there is no bidding on eCRATER. No auctions. All stores have set prices although a seller can take a 'Best Offer' if they like.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: