eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

CAN GET ON ECRATER WITH TRANSFERING EBAY LISTINGS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
milt18

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:33 pm    Post subject: CAN GET ON ECRATER WITH TRANSFERING EBAY LISTINGS Reply with quote

Hi..I was on ecarter months ago and stopped...now I want to go back on and when they ask for my ID for eaby to transfer my listings...I get rejected as not being able to use my ebal ID....how do I get back on to ecrater and transfer my ebay listings ?????? Please help

Georgia and Milt THE ALABAMA PEDLAR
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you close your original store and now open a new store? Is you original store still active (even with no product)? I haven't used the ebay imported, but it's my understanding that the ebay importer "knows" you ebay ID and it is tied to your store. If you are trying to use the same ebay ID with a different store, it would be rejected. I could be wrong, but that is what I've read here in the forum.

Also, since you signed your post as The Alabama Pedlar, why did you name your eCRATER store milt18? I would think you would want to use your business name.

You need to contact the eCRATER staff regarding the problem to see what can be done. You can reach them from the contact link on the home page at www.ecrater.com Be sure to give them as much information as possible regarding the name of your new store, the fact you had a store before, the name of your old store, and the error message you are receiving when you try to transfer your listing. It may be a simple matter of re-activating your original store. Be patient when you write, they are a small staff but a real person will get back to you.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: