eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New on ecrater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
P-Y-H

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:42 am    Post subject: New on ecrater Reply with quote

Hello all just wanted to say hi and say we are new here on ecrater. If we could we would be serving coffee and donuts. Our shop is vintage home decor, pottery, art, glass and other pretty things... We've been selling online since 2015 just returned and open again on ecrater. Our store is at...

https://p-y-h.ecrater.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER. May I make a suggestion? Titles at eCRATER can be up to 100 characters long. I checked on one of your titles: Vintage Oil Painting Autumn Parke Co. Bridge. You were leaving behind a lot of wasted real estate. I added in some more info into the title and got it to 79 characters (including spaces) so you still have 21 more characters you could use. Vintage Oil Painting Autumn Parke Co. Bridge Cordelia Wright Spiceland, Indiana. Not saying that is how you have to have the title set up, just wanted to be sure that you realized other important stuff (keywords) need to be in the titles. You could even add the year painted or whatever.

I hope you have great success here!
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Very puzzled how you got your shop set up to look like that. Looks very nice but not at all like eCRATER.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are using one of the alternate templates that you can use. I think there is a small fee for using some of them. They never impressed me much so I stuck with the main default listing pages.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
They are using one of the alternate templates that you can use. I think there is a small fee for using some of them. They never impressed me much so I stuck with the main default listing pages.

Because you are paying for the store, do you get better exposure?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Because you are paying for the store, do you get better exposure?

No better exposure. They are only paying for the use of the templates which we all could do. I pay to use my own url. I didn't like them well enough to switch. Depending on how much you have signed up for on MP %% that is what can give better exposure and the way to get worse exposure is to not pay your MP bill!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: