eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Welcome to visit my new opened eCRATER store!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UptrendXM

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:42 am    Post subject: Welcome to visit my new opened eCRATER store! Reply with quote

Hello,everyone! Smile Smile

This is Wall Lin from Xiamen Uptrend Import & Export Co., Ltd.My eCRATER store website address as follow: http://uptrendxm.ecrater.com . It is a company located in China.So all products in my ecrater store come from China with good quality and price.

I used to be a foreign trade salesman from a steel roll forming machine manufacturing company. In July this year, I quit the job,and start to run my own import & export company. This store is my first attempt on online B2C retail business besides traditional wholesale B2B export business.

Welcome all of you to visit my eCRATER webstore. I wish everyone can find something he/she likes. Do not hesitate to send me message when you have any question on products. My contact as follow: walllin888@gmail.com(e-mail),+86-13225927750(mobile/whatsapp).
Thank you for your support!

Your sincerely,
Wall Lin
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: