eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

bulk import

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Booscorner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:39 am    Post subject: bulk import Reply with quote

i uploaded my first bulk file and it is sitting their now 3 days and it stll has not been put in my store and it wont let me add another import can someone please help me i have send 2 reqest to ecrater sypport but do not get a responce
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are only sellers on this forum and so we can't help in the sense of getting it through. If I am reading your post correctly, your import was sent on a weekend. The eCRATER team is small but personal. You generally will never get an email from them that isn't concerning your actual problem. As opposed to the ones that you get from Amazon that start with I understand your problem is this and then they go on to tell you what your problem is and they are completely wrong.

Have patience, please. I think currently it seems that a lot of eBay sellers are jumping ship and coming here so they may be busier than usual. I don't know how many items you are trying to upload, but many of us did it without the benefit of the eBay upload. But from what I have seen, you can't just do an upload and be ready to go. You will need to go through EACH listing and make sure it is set up correctly, that the photos transferred, that you have to put each listing into the proper categories that you have set up for here, take out references to auctions, etc. Depending on the size of your upload, it might be much faster to list the info directly into an eCRATER. I currently have around 8000 items and have sold over 5000 items and have listed each and every item directly. Just saying it can be done. Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: