eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Printing a shipping label help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ODDS-N-ENDS-TOOLBOX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:05 pm    Post subject: Printing a shipping label help Reply with quote

So I am familiar with selling/shipping on amazon, ebay, etc.
New to eCrater. Got my first order, but I dont see any option from the order page for "print shipping label"

I do have the flat rate shipping setup, it does show up as a shipping option in checkout, and the shipping cost was added to the order total. What am I missing?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ODDS-N-ENDS-TOOLBOX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres a screen shot of what I'm seeing - no print shipping label option like on amazon, ebay...

MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no printing a postage label on eCRATER. You will need to use PP, endicia, Stamps.com, etc.
ODDS-N-ENDS-TOOLBOX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes I thought they offered the shipping service when I setup my account.

anyways, I ended up using a shipping service - shippingeasy.com, which I use with other platforms.
Im not advertising for them, but for anyone else who runs into this and is looking for a shipping service I give them 10/10. What I like most about it- when filling in the ship to address box, you dont have to fill in each line for name, address, address line 2, city, state, etc,.. you just copy and paste the whole address into the box and it detects all the info it needs on its own. Copy, paste, purchase & print, done. beats all the other services I have used. And, you can create your own keyboard shortcuts for each package. So when creating the label, hit the shortcut and it automatically fills in the dimensions and weight. fastest most convenient I have used, even better than amazons setup for seller fulfilled.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, copy and paste is what I use Endicia for here, but on Amazon, I do use their shipping program as technically they have said they would cover us if a customer claims no receipt when the PO says it is delivered. Otherwise, I would be using Endicia, that for about all my orders except with Amazon's for the last couple of years, I have their names and addresses in the program. When I see a name that looks familiar, I double-check in Endicia and if they have bought from me before I change my shipping notification to acknowledging that they have shopped with us before.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the payment came thru PayPal, you can print the postage there. If it came from some other payment service, you can still do it in PayPal MoS, but you have to copy paste the information in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: