eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barrysebooks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:08 pm    Post subject: Hi all Reply with quote

Hi all, I'm mark new site creator, just thought I'd say hi,
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please note that this is a site with full-on nudity when you go see. I was wondering if they realized what their store name said Cheap Incest DVD, but I guess that answered it. If this were my site, crap like that would not be here.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Moonwishes, Thank you for the warning.

@Mark, when you open a store where you are selling items that must be listed in the "Sex Stuff" category and you post in a community setting, it would be helpful if you would let the community know the nature of your store. Also, in the future, please add a note when you ask a question so we can try to answer your questions without going into your store if we do not wish to see your products.

While eCRATER is a seller friendly site, it is not without rules. Have you read all the terms of Service to which you agreed when you opened your store? Does your store comply with the following rules? Remember, you will be dealing with the decency laws from all 50 states. If some of your products are not legal in any one of the 50 states, you can't sell that item on eCRATER.

Quote:
2.4 You agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.

4.3 Basic requirements
- The sellers must be able to ship throughout the United States.

4.5 What is not allowed to post?
- Illegal Goods and Services
I'm not trying to pick on you, but you put incest in the name of your store and incest is illegal in the majority of states.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome Sheila. I was shocked at what I saw and the thing is I have probably seen more naked bodies in my life than the rest of you here unless they were also in health care. But there is a difference between naked and NAKED!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: