eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Howdy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:00 pm    Post subject: Howdy Reply with quote

Hello in there, is anybody there? Confused
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Howdy Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER and to the eCRATER Community! You have a really nice start to your store with well organized categories and your eBay items moved into their store categories. I was puzzled by your store name, but then I noticed you haven't used your store name anywhere in your store.

I did notice a MAJOR problem with your store. You only have shipping posted for the US-Mainland, but you have shipping cost of $0.00 for Alaska, Hawaii, and, what appears to be, most international countries. There are 2 Terms of Service problems which I've copied for you below:
Quote:
4.3 Basic requirements
- The sellers must be able to ship throughout the United States.

4.4 Content requirements
- Shipping must be set-up in the store to all locations that are selected in the shipping zones. It is not allowed to request shipping or additional costs after an order has been placed. The buyer should have the full cost upon checkout.

I would strongly suggest you add some amount of shipping for AK & HI, plus something for each country in your shipping matrix. When a customer checks shipping &/or clicks the Buy button, the eCRATER system is going to check your flat rate shipping on the item page first, then the shipping matrix. If the flat rate is 0.00, then the system will check the shipping matrix before charging the customer $0.00 for shipping. You can go back and add a flat rate for each item, but for the short term you'll be somewhat covered.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: