eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

What is the average age on ecrater ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ebookscorner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:40 am    Post subject: What is the average age on ecrater ? Reply with quote

Hello everybody i am new to this platform, so far all i have sold are 6 items to people outside of ecrater, most of them don't have an ecrater account so they didn't rate me or give any feedback. I would like to know who are the customers on this plateforms and what their interests are in order to meet their needs and get products they actually use in their lives. thank you in advance and do not hesitate to give me your feedback on my little store Rolling Eyes
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome. No customer has to register here. The only way to leave a feedback is if they pay via PP/Stripe. Then eCRATER sends them a notice and a link for leaving feedback.

When I saw the title of this thread and thought immediately as to what is the average age of the sellers LOL! As to average age and interests, we have no way of knowing that. I market my items as well as price them for a busy mom or some career woman that doesn't have time to sit and look at pattern catalogs. I also sell to those that want patterns that go out of date quickly but the style is still current.I had a pattern that I sold out every copy I could get, but it was out of print almost immediately and I still kept getting requests for it.
Ebookscorner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So there is no tools to use to improve traffic coming to your store ? That's a bummer. Thanks for the reply
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have found that the more various things I track on a daily basis, the more I know what to stock, etc. I love tracking numbers, etc. and if you do this, especially if you sell at multiple venues. By seeing that on this site you sell these things and how many, after some time you can see what is selling well and what isn't. At least I have found it to be true. For about the last 4 or more months, my best selling brand has been almost 50% of all my total sales. So I keep sourcing what has sold and sell it again and again. Wet, lather, rinse and repeat. Took me a long while to get to this point. I am already planning how to set up 2020 excel worksheets so that I can continue doing this in an even better manner. I need to get this business on a easier way of seeing how it is doing as I hope to cut my time back some by the end of the year, as I am getting old! Literally! I want to do a few things on my own such as my own crafting.

In the meantime we have to figure out for ourselves, in the best ways possible the type of clients that we have.

Last edited by MoonwishesStore on Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
I want to do a few things on my own such as my own crafting.

@Ebookscorner - I think if you promote to the right group of people for what you sell you will do fine. Try to sell what you are enthusiastic about.
People of all ages like to make things so I just stick to the selling in the crafting niche for the most part. My motto is if you have what the buyer is looking for and they want or need it they will buy it. Moonwishes and I are lucky that there are a lot of creative people out there.

Moonwishes this is off topic but I have actually sewn some Christmas presents this year. I made my friends some quilted microwave bowl cozies with some Christmas themed fabric. Have you seen them? They are very useful to have to hold your bowl of soup or what ever bowl of leftovers that you might nuke in the microwave. They were quick & easy to make and my friends loved them. I am visiting them this week. Also I worked on a pretty Christmas doily that took a month to finish.
I got the directions to make the bowl cozies from a YouTube video.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Lastade that is a great idea. Since I have major foot swelling, I eat all my meals on the couch with my feet up. I also work at my desk the same way. Anyhow, I end up using potholders and whatever to hold my bowls of food. Even things like cereal/ice cream can end up being too cold in my hands so I cover them up. Any chance you could find me the URL of the video? I'd appreciate. I used to always make sure everyone sat at the table for meals. Now nothing is the same. I think I'm getting old and feeble. LOL!
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:49 pm    Post subject: pickles Reply with quote

do you stock pickles?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: pickles Reply with quote

2tip3py1 wrote:
do you stock pickles?

Not sure why this question in this thread or if you are asking someone in particular, but if you want to ask about pickles, you need to start your own thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: